You don’t need a juicer to make this healthy Green Juice recipe. It’s made with apples, celery, cucumber, ginger, lime.
How To Make Green Juice
A high speed blender will help make creating your favorite juice blends easier.
You will need a colander lined with cheesecloth and spatula to press the juice out of the pulp. You can also use a nut milk bag to filter the juice. If you like the pulp, you can skip the strainer and pour the juice blend into a glass filled with ice.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced
- 2 Granny Smith apples cored and diced
- 2 celery stalks roughly chopped
- 1/2 lime peel removed and sectioned
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger grated
- 1 pear cored and diced (optional to make the juice a little sweeter)
- Add the ingredients into the blender, making sure to put the water in first. Blend the ingredients on the highest setting until it’s fully blended.
- Place a piece of cheese cloth into the strainer and pour the blended juice into it. Press the pulp with the spatula to extract extra juice. Pour the juice into glasses with ice. Serve immediately.
You can skip straining the juice if you like the pulp.