Fruits Cups with Apricot Nectar Sauce
A delicious and easy summer dessert.
- 3 nectarines cubed
- 2 cups strawberries stems removed and diced
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Freshly grated nutmeg to taste grated
- Unsalted almonds sliced for garnish
- 1 Fresh apricot thinly sliced for garnish
In a large bowl combine nectarines, strawberries and raspberries. Set aside.
In a small bowl combine apricot nectar, yogurt, honey, vanilla, cinnamon. Mix well then pour desired amount onto fruit.
Grate a small amount of fresh nutmeg to taste then gently stir.
Serve in small bowls then top with almonds and a slice of apricot.
Click the video below to see how I prepared this salad on my Facebook Live broadcast of “An Appetizing Life”.